____________________________________
Money is always the root of everything. Money Money Money Money.
Seriously, if im such a cause of many things, why even bother. Do not tell me love is the greatest thing on earth. Because I do realise, Money is the most important thing in people's life.
Sure, Family values and ya da da is important. But hey, No money NO family. NO money No life. NO money no education. No money no love.
Opps, I did it again.
But hey, Am i wrong about what i say? haha, Seriously, I do not see much value of this life. Yes, otehrs could survive it, so could I. People whom are worst than me can survive, why can't you. BUll, BUll Bull. We are all different.
It takes one illness to soften everything. It takes one disappearance to smoothen the fire.
DO i Care anymore?
No, Because my life has always been revolving around Beat this, beat that, beat everyone. Compete. Guilt, IM too bless.
Yes, I really do not see what im even living for.